Today, I thought a list would be fun. I love a list--don't you? Oh wait, I should put that on the list...
So, here goes!
10 Things I Like Today:
1. Lists - Especially Top Ten Lists, and lists of Favorite Things.
2. Chacos- You know, the sandals that make me feel very cool and hippie-ish when I wear them in warm weather. And, their amazing arches make my feet literally smile. Yes, literally. I am wearing them TODAY! Hooray!
3. Spring - Doesn't everybody love Spring? It's hard to be grumpy in the Spring. Well, unless you stub your toe and lost half a toenail... Then, you are allowed approximately 5 minutes of grumpy.
4. Spring Break - Yes, we're on it this week. I love the footloose and fancy-free feeling of Spring Break. Especially in our family--when we plan last-minute camping trips (yep, heading on one TODAY!!), and when you might, or might not, be flying across the country in a couple of days. Being married to a spontaneous man can be exciting... Or frustrating...depending on how much planning ahead I'm in the mood for!! *grin*
5. Droid Phones - I admit. I love my phone. Probably too much.
6. Hanging out with Family - We got to do some of that this past weekend, and it sure was great. I even broke down and played some games with my mom and sister. They love it when they can BEAT me at games.
7. Coke- You all would know I was being dishonest if I did not list this. Hi, I'm MarytheKay and I'm a Cokeaholic.
8. Lunch with Friends - Refreshing, and necessary to retain sanity.
9. Ponytails - Especially this time of year. I keep asking myself, "Am I too old to wear a ponytail?" And I keep answering myself, "Nah."
10. Fresh Strawberry Cake - Oh boy, doesn't that just make you think of Spring? I made 2 of these last weekend and they were SO yummy! I hope to post some pictures and recipes soon!