Okay, not really Truth or Dare. I just said that to make you nervous.
But, I thought yous guys may get sick of hearing all about me...So, I'm turning the tables on YOU today.
I will answer some questions about myself. But ONLY if you PROMISE to tell me YOUR ANSWERS.
Okay, here goes!
1. What book have you read recently? (I'm currently reading Unbroken, and LOVING it!)
2. What's your current breakfast of choice? (Lately, I've been alternating between Oatmeal Raisin Crunch cereal or a cinnamon raisin bagel. Yum. I'm hungry now.)
3. Are your toenails painted right now? What color? (Yes!! I keep mine painted all during my beloved Chaco season. Right now, mine are painted Revlon's Love that Red. Speaking of toenail painting...Have you read my brilliant post on perfectly painted toenails???)
4. What household chore do you like LEAST? (Hmm...it's a tie between vacuuming, and putting away folded clothes.)
5. What household chore do you like MOST? (None of the above. Okay, if I HAD to pick...it would be washing a load of white clothes, and putting in a leetle beet of bleach. A capful of bleach makes me happy.)
6. What is the LEAST HEALTHY thing you do? (Okay, okay, I admit...sometimes I really love having a bowl of ice cream at bedtime. I know it is a terrible terrible thing to do...but it just tastes so delicious while I am watching something in bed...)
7. What is on your gift list for Mother's Day...or birthday...? (Well, since you asked, I'd have to say...I would love a live plant in a pretty pot to replace an old silk plant that is about to PUT ME OVER the EDGE. I'd really like something tall, and would love something that blooms--like an orchid. I'd also like either a Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred dvd, or the book about running written by an old Kamp friend of mine--Run With Me: An Accidental Runner and the Power of Poo.
Okay, that's it! Now, it's YOUR turn!!!