Last time I checked, I'd only made it as far as the "G" List. Something about the fact that I've never starred in a movie or a t.v. show. Details shmetails. I don't know what Jennifer or Katie or Cassandra have that I haven't. But, whatever.
No, no, no. This is a list--like not-capitalized kind of list. But, probably 46% of you already figured that out. (Smartie pants)
1. Really, "A List" was a fancy title way of saying, "Random, un-connected thoughts that are taking the place of a more serious blog post because..."
2. Maybe, just maybe my friend Janna told me about a show on Netflix...that I may currently be addicted to. And the quicker I can finish this post, the quicker I can watch the next episode. But, not to worry--I am on Season 3 out of 4. So, probably only a couple of weeks left of this addiction.
3. No, I am not going to tell you which show. Because, even though I am LOVING following its very interesting storyline, it can be violent at times. Close my eyes, and pull out the earbuds so I can't hear kind of violent. And I do not promote violence on this blog. No siree, this is a kindness and love, puppies and kittens kind of blog.
4. I met a very interesting girl tonight from another country. Only, I don't know her name. Because after the FOURTH time I asked her to repeat her name, I just PRETENDED I heard. I just hate when that happens.
5. I really love learning about peoples' lives. Especially when they are from a different culture. The girl I met today was from Africa, and she has the loveliest accent.
6. I work at an urban summer camp, and boy--do they like LOUD rap music!
7. I think that makes me officially old. Since I just complained about the young kids' loud music.
8. Want a YUMMY summer dessert recipe? This weekend I made Indoor S'Mores, and they were even BETTER than I remembered. And they only take about 10 minutes to make! To. Die. For.
10. Tomorrow is my daughters' dance recital. I am especially excited to see Rebecca dance in her first Pointe recital. She has waited her whole life to take Pointe, and tomorrow she'll twirl across the stage in her satin shoes. I'll post pictures soon of this sentimental mama's little ballerinas!
All right. There's my list for today.
What's on your mind today? What's on your list?