I had a fascinating conversation with one of our summer staff members the other night--about the way she ate M&Ms. I figured she had a "system" of eating the colorful candy, but I had no idea it would be quite so interesting. For myself, I know that I subconsciously eat 2 plain M&Ms at a time. But, this girl--let's call her "T"--she not only eats them 2 at a time, she eats them in the ORDER of the RAINBOW. As in "Roy G. Biv" order of the rainbow. (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet)
Wow. That practically knocked my socks off.
She also confessed to her system of eating Wintergreen LifeSavers: 2 in each cheek for maximum enjoyment and fresh breath!
I should tell you right now that "T" is one of my favorite summer staff. She is not only very smart, she is very funny. The fact that she eats her M&Ms in rainbow order only further proves to me that she is "good people."
In light of my fascinating M&M and Wintergreen LifeSaver conversation the other night, I thought it would be FUN to host a little
What is YOUR Preferred Mode of OCD?? Quiz
All very scientific, of course.
'Cause you know--I play a scientist on the internet, I do. I am very good with the Wikipedia and the Google.
Enough chitter chatter. On with the quiz. On with scientific discovery!
What is YOUR Preferred Mode of OCD??
1. Do you have a special system of eating M&Ms? Please explain.
2. Do you have a system/order for eating the food on your plate? Please explain.
3. How is your clothes closet organized?
4. How is the cash in your wallet organized?
5. Which foot leads, as you're walking up or down stairs?
6. Do you load or unload your shopping cart a certain way?
7. Do you like your martini shaken or stirred?
8. If you did not understand the reference in #7, then you obviously did not have an older brother growing up who hogged the channel changer, and made you watch James Bond instead of The Love Boat and Fantasy Island. Meanie.
9. Speaking of growing up, does this quiz remind you of the awesome quizzes they used to have in Young Miss or Seventeen magazines growing up? I LOVED those quizzes. Have you looked at those magazines lately??? Either I have become an old fogey, or those magazines are tra-shay now.
10. Can you tell I just HAD to get to #10? Well, duh, this IS an OCD quiz. And only crazy people would end on an ODD number.
Now...GO! Answer the quiz in the Comments...if you DARE!!!
And then--just for fun--we can vote on WHO is the CRAZIEST COMMENTER!!!
Oh shucks, ya'll know I'm just kidding!
(or am I???)