I haven't written in a couple of days...because I got a little freaked/creeped out by Mother Internet and Big Sister and World Wide Web Conspiracy Theories and Mean People out in the big world finding my little ole blog. (Mean people, I am talking to YOU. Yes, you. And I am dealing with the thought of you looking at my blog by praying that you will MASH your fingers, and STUB your toes, and FALL into giant holes, and become ETERNALLY INCONTINENT and have to wear DIAPERS for the rest of your LIVES.)
Thank you. I feel so much better now getting that off my chest.
Now. Onto Five Fun Facts.
*Insert carnival music here*
1. Sometimes, (cough cough understatement) I struggle with putting things away. For example, right now, there are 2 rolls of red wrapping paper on my bedroom floor. Yep, Christmas rolls of wrapping paper. And, yes, it is January 31st--exactly 37 days after Christmas.
2. I have a terrible sense of direction. If somebody tells me their business is on the east side of the highway, my brain goes completely BLANK. Now, if you tell me the business is next to the yellow building with the funny looking sign, I will know exactly where it is. But, north, south, east, west--I am lost. My husband, who has excellent direction skills, has spent our entire marriage trying to explain direction to me. The entire time he is explaining, my brain is saying, "La la laaaaa, la la laaaaa."
3. I just ate 2 donuts. And now I feel kind of sick. Oh, how I WISH I were just speaking figureatively.
4. My parents just got the CUTEST little puppy, and now I have puppy fever. (Husband, are you READING THIS? I. Have. Puppy. Fever. --Which is a heck of a lot better than having baby fever. And cheaper. And my BIRTHDAY is coming up!!!!) Their precious wittle puppy is a Shih Poo, which honestly, makes me laugh in a very junior high sort of way. 'Cause I want to ask, "She did WHAT?" But, back to my case of puppy fever. Their little baby puppy weighs 1.8 pounds, and will fit in the palm of my hand. Can you tell I really WANT ONE? Me thinks me wants a baby Sheltie, though.
5. Our house is a giant black hole for bobby pins and ponytail elastics. Whoever is sneaking into my house and stealing all the bobby pins and elastics had better STOP. Because it is making me crazy. Maybe my daughters think this is like the old show Green Acres...and toss their bobby pins and ponytail elastics out the window every time they use them, just like Zsa Zsa did with dirty dishes.
Well, that's 5, and that means it's time to stop.
Your turn! What are Five Fun Facts about YOU?
Come on! Play along! Don't be a stick-in-the-mud...