I love hearing about new products--or just new to me products--that other people are enjoying. I thought I'd share a few things I've been enjoying lately.
1. This is not the tanning lotion of the 1990s. Gosh, I distinctly remember the icky smell of that stuff...that stayed with you all day long. My sisters turned me onto the Jergens Natural Glow--and it is just like putting on lotion after my morning shower. Uhh...well that was brilliant. This IS EXACTLY like putting on lotion--because it IS lotion. It has a pleasant smell, and best of all, makes my boss wonder if I'm sneaking off to the pool during work hours to work on my tan. Currently, I'm using the lighter variety, but I really think I could use the darker one.
2. Ya'll know I am ALL ABOUT my snack food! I picked this bag of Great Value Tropical Trail Mix on a whim. I couldn't find the Cajun variety, so I decided to give this one a try. Boy, oh boy, was I pleasantly surprised!!! This is like eating CANDY. Only, you get to feel HEALTHY, because it's dried fruit. Oh, it very well may have just as much sugar as a Snicker's bar--but I'm certainly not looking on the back of the package to find out. No sirree. I am eating FRUIT, and that's all there is to it! The sugared pineapple chunks and banana chips are my favorites!
3. G2 powdered mix - In case you didn't know, G2 is Gatorade's low calorie performance thirst quencher. I have been re-using a water bottle, filling it with half the powdered mix (half the calories), and chilling it until after my morning run. It is SO REFRESHING!! Grape is my favorite flavor--but I haven't found one I dislike.
4. Maybe I have developed an iron deficiency this summer, because I am LOVING crunching on some ice lately! Too bad Sonic is a 30-minute drive from our summer camp... But, lucky for me our dining hall has ginormous ice machine.
5. Just in case you think this post sounds like somebody has kidnapped me, and exchanged me for a healthy girl--not to worry. My fridge is full of icy cans of Coca Cola, and I have a stash of peanut M&Ms in my sock bin. (A girl's gotta hide her valuables!)
So, what are YOU into lately?