Well, good day to you, too! I thought it would be fun to start things off with some good old fashioned negativity. Nothing like a cranky list to help you people feel like YOUR LIFE is just DANDY. Okay, I don't even know what I'm saying here. I just thought it was a list kind of a day.
And just so you know--I thought of this list idea because I was doing #1. And, dangit, I just am not good at doing #1.
1. Folding fitted sheets - My lack of perfection in this task makes me feel d-u-m-b.
2. Television commercials that are extra-loud - Geez louise! I won't buy your product JUST because you're loud.
3. Restaurants that serve Pepsi - ESPECIALLY when they don't offer sweet tea as an alternative. (Can we say sugar addiction??)
4. 9 pairs of shoes in the living room
5. The fact that I cannot make a decent omelet - How difficult can it be? Too difficult for me, evidently.
6. Telemarketing and campaign phone calls - Umm...no, thank you.
7. Slicing the "quick" under my fingernail - WHY, WHY does that hurt so much?
8. When someone removes the (G2 gel) pen from my purse (front pocket, left side) - That just really interferes with my OCD.
9. Lukewarm soup - I like mine scalding hot, please.
So...your turn! What really bugs you?